WCMH Visitor Policy
Washington County Memorial Hospital is lifting visitor restrictions in all facilities with the exception for isolated COVID-positive patients.
- Your Safety and that of our patients and co-workers is our priority.
- Wear a medical grade mask at all times. WCMH has masks available.
- Maintain 6 ft. of space from other people.
- Clean hands frequently with sanitizer or soap and water.
- As with any public place, there remains a chance for exposure to COVID-19 while in the facility.
is now located in the Professional Building next to the Hospital (Health Way Primary Care).
200 Health Way
Potosi, MO 63664
573.438.5451 ext. 246
WCMH Urgent Care Hours
Mon-Fri: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday: 8 AM – 1 PM
WCMH Wound Care
We are happy to announce Washington County Memorial Hospital Wound Care is open every Wednesday.
Hours beginning July 7th: 8 AM – Noon
Fore more information or to refer a patient, please call: 8777.295.2273
At WCMH we put our patients first and want to thank the patient who sent a lovely arrangement to our lab tech Joanne for making her visit quick and comfortable.
Pay My Bill
Offering the ability to pay your bill online safe and securely.
Choose Your Portal
You will be redirected to another site.
Urgent Care Facilities
Monday – Saturday we are here for you